Friday, March 26, 2010

Swap-o-rama . . .

I'm on a posting bender, huh?

To quote the inimitable Jill Zarin,
'I run with a fabulous crowd'.
And I can prove it. 
Check out this bauble.


Isn't it the most to say the least?
Although it is not mine - I'm holding it randsom for a few weeks.
It actually belongs to my besty jessy.

After goo goo gaa gaa'ing all over it in Cabo.
She took the hint and sent it to me as a loaner.

So fantastic!
Not only does she have wicked style - she is also generous.
Talk about a one in a million pal.

Inspired by her generosity I just dropped in the mail to her
a little care package full of glittery and goldy delights.
Isn't this so fun?

Go ahead try it.
Set up a swap with a friend.
You don't need to spend money.
And you reap all the rewards.
Plus and for me this is the best part -
No buyer's remorse!

When you return it (which I often do)
you don't have to act shifty for having worn it.
You send it back with a full heart and hopefully some fabu pics.
Like this one.

Tizzy - definetly under accessorized,
ahem, i mean successorized.

Happy Shopping Swapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment