Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I want Tizzy to get for her Birthday

All those things were cool, and Paris will be allright I guess. But what I really want her to get is the VESPA with a sidecar for ME!!! I know what you are thinking......You don't think they exists, well I have two things to say about that.

1) Yes, they do. I saw a vintage one parked on my block. It was mint green and apparently used as the delivery vehicle for the thai restautant down the street.

2) Sidecars are making a comeback. I saw at least four tooling around my neighborhood last summer. My favorite was the yellow one with a checkerboard racing stripe on the sidecar.

So Tizzy would drive and I would ride sidecar with my sunnies, and a silk scarf trailing behind me. Oh wait this is Tizzy birthday I don't actually get anything, but I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment