Monday, April 12, 2010

Inexplicably Happy

That's me lately. I have been feeling happier in the last couple of weeks than I have in Years. Is it the new job, sure that has to be part of it. Is it the unseasonably great weather we have been having, yup that's a factor too. But mostly I think it has to do with my new attitude. I am calling this the year of YES. If someone asks me to do something or invites me somewhere I am saying yes. I am not in school anymore and I had just gotten in such a habit of having to say no. It had become almost second nature. So much so that I had to name a year after it and make a concerted effort to not say NO. I'm having the time of my life so watch out world a huge bellowing laugh and an inappropriate statement is heading your way.

PS: Stylish older sister the yes does not pertain to babysitting. That's a no, unfortunately (for you) I am being selfish these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment