Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring is in the air . . .

apple blossoms in the bpc



It's been a fantastic few days here in NYC.
It seems everywhere I go - the trees, flowers and streets are in bloom.
I have decided that 80 degree weather helps everything.

Here are some things I came across while riding around on my bike the past few days.

magnolia trees on 13th

daffodils in the village and the bpc


magnolias and a church?
surely a sign from God

pretty pansies

chloe thought this bike was ours.
Sadly, we didn't park next to the tulips




Husband and I went for a walk at twilight last night.
It was beautiful.
And just when I thought it couldn't get any better -
we were drenched in the scent of the lilacs.

Lily of the valley for More Stylish Sister

And finally, my favorites -
cherry blossoms
Happy Weekend!
Hope you find all the beauty around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment