Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hooray for Pinky . . .


My mom always made birthdays a big deal for us.
The breakfast room would be decorated with streamers and we would get cinammon rolls for breakfast.
That night our grandparents would come over and we would get princess cakes.
In college one year she drove 3 hours to deliver my princess cake.
The next morning we would get to eat cake for breakfast.
We love cake.

Today I'm sending all my love to Pinky and thinking about all the fantastic things she has taught me.
1) Never, ever leave your sister/family
2) Be nice to everyone - especially the people other people are not nice too
3)Never get a tattoo
 4)Disco dancing in the kitchen is both aerobic and fun
5)You can create immeasurable beauty from the things no one else wants at the garage sale
6) Girls don't drink beer (all right this one I have to diagree with)
 7) Running over a couple curbs never hurt anyone.  We always got there safe and on time.
8) Having pets is the same as extending love and family.

A big kiss and lots of chocolate cake for you, Pinky!
I love you.







































No comments:

Post a Comment