Friday, September 24, 2010

words, words, words ...

I'm back into music, lately.
Isn't that funny how like fashion or books or hobbies -
music comes in and out of my life?
Seems like it should be a more permanent thing.

I blame NYC partly.
I'm not in a car so I don't listen to the radio.
If I want music I have to seek it out.

I'm in a seeking mood.
I can not stop listening to this song.
Not at all.

I love the music
 but am especially smitten with the lyrics.
So I'm giving you both.

Have a great weekend.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Just Breathe
Pearl Jam

Yes I understand that every life must end, aw huh,..
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, aw huh,..
I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
The ones I love,..

Some folks just have one,
Others they got none, aw huh,..

Stay with me,..
Let’s just breathe.

Practiced are my sins,
Never gonna let me win, aw huh,..
Under everything, just another human being, aw huh,..
Yeh, I don’t wanna hurt, there’s so much in this world
To make me bleed.

Stay with me,..
You’re all I see.

Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t now I’m a fool you see,..
No one knows this more than me.
As I come clean.

I wonder everyday
as I look upon your face, aw huh,..
Everything you gave
And nothing you would take, aw huh,..
Nothing you would take,..
Everything you gave.

Did I say that I need you?
Oh, Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t now I’m a fool you see,..
No one know this more than me.
As I come clean.

Nothing you would take,..
everything you gave.
Hold me till I die,..
Meet you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment