Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guess who's back!!!


Have you missed me!?!?!
Seriously, how funny is this picture.
What's with my face?

Here's the practice shots

Took me a couple tries to realize I was blocking my face.
Although with that mug on the top - maybe it was a good thing.
Husband took these during a hike in Vermont.
It was starting to rain and I would totally have done some more but he wanted to move on.

Seriously,  what's with my face?

My deepest apologies for the radio silence.
Just couldn't get my act together and I've been working more than I want.

Would you believe that I'm rocking out to Baby by Justin Bieber right now?
I swear to god this is the first time I've ever heard it.
It's catchy, yeah I get it.
But that kid drives me nutso.

Oh thank the lord, he comes Ke$has with Tik Tok.
That's totally my jam.
And I have these little beauties because of a little disc I just got from the library:
Now that's What I Call Music 33
These discs totally speak to the B9er6er in me.
I highly recommend that you listen to them in the morning on the way to work.
Works for me.

All right, enough ramblings.
I won't be away this long again.
I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Welcome back! Had a blast at lunch! See you again soon :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete