Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quote of the day

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."

-Annie Dillard

Interesting, and true, so how did you spend your day yesterday. A couple of insights from my day yesterday that I find hopeful, funny, and true.

I spent yesterday not smoking. I recently quit and I like that I can change how I spend my life, and say that I am going to spend the rest of it not smoking.

I went for a run yesterday, and three quarters of the way got a bad stomach and had to rush home. I feel like this is totally true too in terms of the quote. I try to work out, and something always comes up that makes it never be as much as I want it to be. Wether it't the results I'm getting, or my back gets tweaked again. It seems like there is always something.

I only got three out of the four "errand/chores" done that I wanted to get done yesterday. But I saw the housewives reunion. I maybe don't always finish things on my to do list. But I do always make time for things that I want, even if they are semi-stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment