Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cleaning out my phone . . .

More often than not
when I really need a camera
it's not around.

Thank goodness for camera phones.
I was cleaning out files on my phone today
(how strange does that sentence seem?!?)
And found a couple that seem to sum up
my last few weeks.

Here goes:
Don't be fooled.
Disney is not the happiest place on earth for me.
More like the hottest.
Clearly I was a fan of the thumbs up on this trip.
Why oh why did we not buy this helmet?
Wouldn't it be perfect for just about anything?

Isn't husband cute in Quebec?
Cute in Quebec - that could be a movie.

Vermont is beautiful.
(And has great clouds)

How great does that Apple Pie look?
I'll tell you - too good to resist.
I'm still trying to fit back into my pants.

Long day and I was sitting in Central Park trying to catch my breath.
This little guy came along and stayed just long enough to remind me
there are simple pleasures all around.

Had to send this to Lish after we were discussing this cardy.
Word.

This is my favorite part of NYC.
Especially in moments like this.


I always love sitting on the roof.

There you have it.




No comments:

Post a Comment