Monday, August 23, 2010

It never ceased to amaze me

The way people just take advantage of situations. Even after it's been pointed out to them. Hey you know what, nice try, but that's not okay, or not appropriate. They just continue to take advantage. Is it that people think rules, or etiquette, or common courtesy doesn't apply to them?

What I really love about it though, is those are usually the first people to point out when someone else does the same thing they do. Or tell you it's not like they are asking for special treatment, when in fact that is exactly what they are doing. I want to scream hypocrit at them. I mean really? I makes me wonder, is it an act? Do they think they are fooling people, like if they act outraged, then people won't notice when they themselves do it. Are they really that self-righteous, or are they just not self aware at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment