Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eccchhhh

Coco + James // Teaser from Americana Cinema on Vimeo.



This is maybe the worst professional wedding video I have ever seen. I mean the video itself is good technically speaking. But the actual video is ssoooo look at me I'm a beautiful bride in a great dress, and I am what this is all about. Stop Twirl look at the camera. What I love about the little wedding video montages that have been popping up everywhere is that you feel the couples love, and personality, excitement about their day, joy all of it. This was completely devoid of emotion to me. Coco Rocha (that's the bride) I don't know who you are but I do know you need to get over yourself. I couldn't tell if you were happy to be marrying that man, or if you were just happy to be posing for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment