Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not sure what to think

I have a date tonight. It is technically a second date, but since the first one happened last August I am just not sure what to make of it. It is a guy I met on match. We met for coffee last August. It was an good date, not great, not bad just okay. I never heard from the guy after we went out so I thought okay onto the next. The most notable thing I took away from the date was that this guy is a redhead-a-holic. He literally talked about my red hair and the fact that all his exes and everyone he is attracted to has redhair for a good half hour. Considering the date was only 2 hours long that is a considerable amount of time. He then did e-mail me in February and we had a little back and forth and ultimately I ended up asking him why now after 5 months was he getting in contact with me. He kind of dropped off the face of the earth after that. Then last week I get an e-mail from him again saying let's leave the past in the past meeting up for a drink couldn't hurt. Since this is the year of yes, and I am not really seeing anyone right now, (Excluding my Danish pen pal), I thought why not. So I am going out with him again. But I am just not sure what to think about it. I am a firm believer that if someone is into you they put in the effort to see you. This guy hasn't done that and I am not a great casual dater. You know go on dates here and there, and have it be casaual. You hear from them once a week or so, there is no real commitment or forward movement. What can I say I would rather be alone than with someone who is lukewarm about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment