Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Don't Say I Never Did Nothing for ya . . .





One of my besties, Punk Rock has a beautiful new home.
She also had a fantastic little boy.
Between the new home and the new boy she doen't have a lot of time on her hands.

She's still working on decorating her gorgeous new home.
We were chatting about it last time I was home.
She wanted a simple design with minimal furniture.
The room will also be sharing space with the dining table.

I forwarded some ideas for her.
Here they are:






I think she dug them.
 But that presented a new problem -
how to find the perfect wing chairs.

Well, I'm not a girl to abandon a friend in need.
Whatever that need may be.

So when I spied the following little beaut's at Z Gallerie -
I thought of my dear Punk Rock immediately.



Find it here.

Super fabulous, right?
LOVE the nailhead detail.
And the leather will be friendly for those little finger prints from her son.
Also love the idea of pulling this up to a dining table.
Comme ca.



If you were scared of the white -  the chocolate leather is fantastic as well.


Find this guy here.
And HE's ON SALE!!
HOLLA!
Also loved the shape of this number.
Also on sale.
Can be found right here.

And I just love this chair.
Also on sale.
Be still my beating heart.


All right, I might need to get to work on buying a beach house
for this lovely little number.

No comments:

Post a Comment