Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Things I wished I said

I just read a blog entitled Guy Confessions:12 things I wish I had said to my girlfriends. They included some doozies like I wish I had been more upfront about my pet allergies. I wished death on your pets everyday we were together. And I wish I hadn't said I loved you when we were drunk, you were right I didn't mean it. Ouch. It got me thinking what do I wish I would have said to some of my exes. So here it is.

1) You kicked me when I was down, it was completely unnecessary which is why no I don't want to be your friend.

2)I think you have a drinking problem. It is the stem of all our problems.

3) I don't want to be casual. I want you to either be with me or not be.

4) I can't help you through this relationship hiccup with your new girl. I know we are still friends, but it is too hard on me.

5) Just cause you are not "there" yet. Doesn't mean you won't get "there". Keep your head up you are an amazing person. And please stop self destructing at each tiny set back. This sets you even farther back.

6)Thanks for being there for me right now even if you are not with me right now. I really needed you.

7)We can all see the bald spot in the back.

8)I don't think our chemistry is right, and there is no amount of experimentation that is going to fix that.

9)I'm just not a yes girl. If you are looking for some to stroke your ego ALL day every day, and agree with EVERYTHING you say, you have the wrong girl.

10)Your actions don't match your words. Which is why I have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment