Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Remnants . . .


I think when you have a really good time -
Sometimes all hell breaks loose.
And as gorgeous and planned as a table might be at the beginning of an evening.
The way it looks at the end is often a better read on the night.

I laugh everytime I look at the following pictures.
The first is from this past NYE.
We had a fantastic time -
Can't you tell?!?


How much fun does Lish's birthday look like?
I'll tell ya - lots.


We started out lovely at the Rehearsal Dinner . . .


But then drank everything we could get our hands on and it turned into this . . .


And lastly, Husband and I are big fans of indoor picnics on vacation.
This was our last one in Paris.


Don't you want to pull up a chair and join in on the fun?
Now that's the mark of an excellent night out.
(or in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment