Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Interesting

Your horoscope for May 19, 2010
Don't let another day go by without patting your back for being the incredible person you are, Lish. It could be that your constant striving for perfection leaves you always striving but never satisfied with all the work you've done and the person you really are. Remember that the cleanliness of your house is not a reflection of the cleanliness of your soul. Give yourself a break and don't blame things on others.

This is my horoscope for today. It's funny because I do say that I believe one of the human conditions is to focus on what you haven't accomplished as opposed to what you have accomplished. Maybe it's not the human condition, maybe it is just MY condition. I have been working crazy hours the last 2-3 weeks. I feel like there is a lot that I haven't gotten done or had time to get to. I'm deciding from this point forward I am giving myself a break from that frame of mind. I mean hello my horoscope is telling me to. Oh and it's really funny that it mentioned the cleanliness of my home, because this morning I was thinking how dirty my home was and how I NEEDED to clean, but have been putting other things first. Another thing on the not accomplished list! Oh well dusty bunnies don't actually harm you as much as they annoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment