Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sign me up . . .

As Lish stated earlier -
sometimes I wish I was better at things that I am not.
A friend just asked us to run a very cool race.
My first gut reaction was YES - I'm in!
Then I looked at my dusty running shoes and knew that sadly -
this is probably a race I will never do.

I've often felt that way about Amy Butler fabrics.
They are fantastic!
But me - being a non-sewing gal.
Has only secretly lusted after many a project I might whip together
if I was actually able to wield something more powerful than a needle and thread.

But don't worry dear reader -
my day has come!
Amy Butler is releasing wall paper!
Hooray!

How fantastic are these patterns:



They make my little heart go pitter patter.
Now if only I had a place to wall paper.
Hmm, I'll have to work on that.

Until then I'm wishing the warm weather was back in NYC.
And I wish I was sitting in this little beauty enjoying it.



No comments:

Post a Comment