Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A little bit of this - a little bit of that . . .

Since I've been back - I've been in the best mood.
I was going through some old files and I came across this list.
A blog I was reading started posting top 10 little things that make you happy.

It was so funny to read.
I think it is the small things that make a difference.
 Here is my list:

Top 10 little things that make me happy



 *first whiff and sight of spring blooms
*sunshine streaming through the clouds
*my little dog digging and stretching before bed
*warm chocolate chip cookies
*letters or cards in the mail
*brunch date with girlfriends
*any occasion to be drinking alcohol during the day
*updates and stories from my nieces and nephews
*5am snuggles
*smelling books

 
What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment