Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not to put too fine a line on it . . .

It's house hunting season for Tizzy N' Husband.
We're desperate to move out of our glamorous 600 square feet of fun.
Can hardly believe we've managed to stay married for the 6 years
we've called this nutshell home.

Please send prayers or smoke signals
keep your fingers crossed or do a little dance.
Just let us find something and purchase it.
Approximately 3 seconds before someone else decides they want it too.
(Unfortunately, our last effort was 3 second too late.)

Being a dreamer and a schemer I have about million 'tear sheets'
for that day when I do have a home to do up.
Here's what I'm thinking today.

Welcome!
For some reason I'm obsessed with iron railings.


Please have a seat in the living room


(sans columns - a bit too fancy for me)

Let me just run into the bar and grab you a drink
(A girl can dream, right?)


What's that delicious smell?
Let's pop into the kitchen to see what Husband is whipping up!



Frozen pepperoni pizza and brownies?!?!
How lucky are we!
That's just my favorite dish ever!
(and side note what I made for dinner on Tuesday)
I know just the place to really enjoy these culinary masterpieces


( Side side note - I especially like this dining room because
it seems like more than just a formal space for Thanksgiving dinner)

Let me just pop into the powder room to freshen up a bit.


What's that?!?
The Housewives are on.
Quick to the den!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment