Friday, February 11, 2011

From Greige to White . . .

Poor little puppers.
All the sand and salt and gunk from the winter
has turned her puffy white coat to a stinky greige.
Here's her journey back.

I know it's so hard to stay clean in the winter
Life is not easy for an all white dog.
I don't care what you read.
I'm not happpy about this one bit.
What's wrong with being greige?
Maybe I can shake this soap off?!?
 Someone, please.
Send for help.

That's it I'm out of here.

Now this is living.
I don't think Tizzy and Husband baby me at all.
Why would you think that?
Wait.
Is that a hair dryer in your hands?
Can't we talk about this?
Your nuts.
I'm outta here.
I know.
I am looking cute.
It's the genes - what can I say?
I love bones.
It's been a stressful morning.
No more pictures.
I need a nap.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment