Thursday, February 17, 2011

Maybe I've been snowbound . . .

for too long.
Plus Husband sprang the coop and went back to the land of mountains.

So as I turned to the world wide web
I found more inspirations for Lish's wedding.
 I've got 2 very different ideas today.

Here's the first -
and the jumping off point for that.


(Elie Saab)

Be still my heart.
These are 2 different dresses but I'd take any and all.
Plus don't you looooove the gray-shimmer-silver.

Now since all this is highly impractical
wouldn't this dress be perfect for this location



Tons of sparkly candles and chandeliers at Versailles.
Holla!!!



I'm picturing winter or New Year's Eve maybe.
And there for sure needs to be some fur like from these vintage wedding pictures.



Now to switch gears entirely.
What about small and simple under a tree?
This wedding is in Ireland.

And I'm picturing a clutch of friends of family just standing under the tree.
Not even formal enough for the chairs.
Just a circle of love and hope
propelling the couple forward.



How about this little number from Anthropologies new bridal line?





Again a little bit of the past to lead us to the future.
Plus we have lots of nieces and nephews and I'm sure we could dress them up as pilgrims.
Kinda makes me want to kick my heels up.

No comments:

Post a Comment