Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just looking out . . .

I'm on a roll today, huh?
Do you ever find something that's too good not to share?
I usually call my sisters and then we all end up with one.
If I don't I am normally posed with the question,
"Why didn't you get one for me?"

So I found these -  on one of my FAVORITE blogs.
I've all ready sent them off to one of my besties as a birthday present.
And I have to admit I was totally patting myself on the back.
Job. well. done.

Since valentine's day is almost upon us.
I thought now might be the perfect time to share this real gem.

Do yourself a favor and let your man know to go ahead and get you anything from here.
Really, trully - ANYTHING!!
Or your a special gal - go do it for yourself.

And check out her blog.

As my mother would say -
It's the most to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment