Friday, July 30, 2010

MIA

Sorry I have been kind of MIA, it's been a weird two weeks. I had bank auditors in, new company, first audit, means they look at EVERYTHING. Plus they don't normally do food companies so just alot of basics to be exampled. One of the partners in the company was asked to leave, we cut out one of our territories, and entered into a merger of sorts with another regional company. I knew all of this was happening of course but many people did not so the confusion and the fall out just made it slightly hectic. Oh yeah and don't forget the rolling 12 month budget I had to put together for all of our different routes/sales lines, and potential new lines based on the merger. I mean I was just busy, and drained. I haven't had anything interesting to say. Then on the home front I notified and assisted the family of a neighbor who is in the midst of a pretty serious mental breakdown, and there was a water leak in my bedroom. You know just your typical day in the life. So sorry I haven't been around but that's what I have been doing. Oh yeah and hanging with my friends, brunches, drinks, dinners, streetfests, long walks (while maybe stopping in stores and shopping). I am off to Lake Geneva tomorrow to see my mom, and hopefully get some serious R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment