Monday, July 19, 2010

Manic Monday . . .

Dear Lovelies,

I'm sorry.
Has it honestly been a week?
Maybe we should drop the Tizzy and just go with Lish.

My life has taken a manic turn recently.
Lots going on in my life and at work.

First at work.
I thought I would be working part-time,
but alas no my hours are closer to full-time.
I'm doing a poor job of striking a balance.

But the good news is that I really love my job
(if only I wasn't doing so much of it).
Love working with people,
 love being a part of people's lives at this exciting time,
love getting a weekly paycheck.

And in my real life -
crazy things are happening too.
I have an exciting, scary life right now.
Does crazy things to my appetite and my patience.
Again - not very good at striking a balance.

But I will try and get better.
I promise.
If it's any consolation - it's not just my little blog I'm ignoring.
I'm doing an awful job at keeping in touch with family and friends.
Just another instance - need to find more balance.

One more thing - I'm absolutely wilted.
I think it has been a month of crazy hot and humid in NYC.
Zaps my strength, stamina and creativity.
But I will bounce back.
We all will.

This has been a very odd summer for me.
Usually, I'm back in Chicago for a significant part of it.
And because of this crazy, exciting life I'm not able to do that.

Husband flew black for a day yesterday
and after I dropped him off at the airport -
I was dreaming of Lake Geneva.
The water, my family, the peace and quiet.

Made me feel calmer just daydreaming about it.
So I'm definetly going to do more of that.
And I'm going to find a better balance.

Until then,
Lish you're the greatest.
Thanks for all the posts and keeping this little engine running.

And here's a little bit of 80's heaven for everyone else.
I won't give up - don't you either.
xoxo
Tiz




No comments:

Post a Comment