Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I don't know if we've talked about this.....


But I'm tall, about 5'10, and I LOVE heels. My mom was NOT tall. So I grew up thinking that the higher the heel the closer you are to God. Problem being my mom could wear 4 inch heels and only be 5'6-5'7. I put on 4 inch heels and I am closer to 6'2. Most of the time I don't care. But being single, let's just say most guys don't appreciate me being that tall. Even the ones who are taller than me don't like my heels that high. So I should probably say I USED to not care. Then a couple years ago platform shoes came back in style. I love, I lust, I want want want some. But designers didn't lower the height of the heel when they added inches to the toes, so many times you are looking at a 5 to 6 inch heel. I want to, but I just can't do that. That kind of shoe would make me 6'4 or taller. Guys be damned if the shoe is cute enough I think. But in reality I kind of look like a tranny when I've tried them on. So with a sigh and a tear I walk away from the shoe. But if I could I would buy these shoes for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment