Thursday, December 16, 2010

Turn it out . . .

Has anyone else seen this?


Can you imagine this being your family Christmas card?
I'm just trying to imagine how we would sell this to Husband.
Ah yeah, so my mom wants you to put on a pin-striped suit and look fierce for the Christmas card.

And yes, they are looking fierce.
The baby absolutely kills me.
He should be the whole card.

But wait I have more.

Last years is nice and so normal.
There was a family wedding and everyone's arms around each other.
(except Kim who is still posing)
Minus Ryan Seacrest.
Don't know why he's in it.

2008
Selling it hard again.
They had to have had a tv show at this point, right?
Poor Rob.
I mean we know the girls love to dress up.


But this is by far the piece-de-resistance.
They've always worked this hard for it.
The leather, the back drop, the awesomeness.

The whole family needs the t-shirt I just saw at Target.
Proud to be Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Do Khloe and Lamar, and then separately the Kourtney and Scott send out their own cards. I mean really can you IMAGINE trying to talk the outlaws (our nicknames for the husby's, and wifie's of our siblings) into an extended family pic. This is so beyond weird to me. I would have to boycott if Tizzy is serious about making this happen.

    ReplyDelete