Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy No More



I used to refer to the store's Marshall's and TJ Maxx as my happy place. I, over the years have gotten dozens if not hundreds of great low priced/discounted items there. Plus there are so many different options, from home decor, to workout clothes, baby gifts, under garments, as well as plain old clothes and accessories. But in the last year, it has been not so happy there. The selection has been bad, the quality and number of "label" items are way down, and basically I am not so happy when I am there.

But no fear folks I have a brand new happy place. It is not as all encompassing as Marshalls/TJ Maxx but man if you haven't been run don't walk to Anne Taylor Loft. They have seriously cute clothes and accessories!!! Like seriously, it's good quality, it's cute, it's relatively inexpensive, they have great sales. I swear I have never walked out the door without being amazed at what my bill added up to because something or another was on sale and I hadn't even realized it. But really the biggest stamp of approval is that every time I wear something from there I get compliments on that item. If that isn't a seal of approval I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment