Thursday, January 13, 2011

Did you hear about this? A THIRTEENTH zodiac sign!!!!!

You all know how I LOVE to post my horoscope. I am into it. I am into Astrology (kind of I don't know who my zodiac match is), but I believe my horoscope, I believe I AM a virgo to the bone. I mean the description fits me to a T. I have been to psychics, tarot card readers, palm readers. I did a reading over the phone once with someone I had to mail (yes you heard the right MAIL) a check to. I'm into it. Then the news hit today. Your zodiac sign may have changed. An Astronomer said something about, you know things evolving and there now being a 13th zodiac sign. If this is to be believed I am no longer a virgo, I am now a LEO. Huuuuhhhhhhhhh I don't even know what to say/do about this. The real kicker of the whole thing is that the Astronomer who came up with this whole thirteen zodiac theory when asked about Astrology, said he doesn't BELIEVE in astrology. WHAT!!!! you just threw the whole thing into the blender and you don't even believe in it. I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm going back to bed, someone wake me up with this is figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment