Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What is this you see....


Bearing Down behind Enemy Lines

Tizzy N Lish together again!!!! And doing their home town proud by Bearing down in NYC. Let me tell you it wasn't as easy as it seems those Giants fans are ruthless.

Tizzy called me a week ago, the husby had gotten tickets to Bears vs Giants game in NYC last Sunday. I booked a flight pronto. Not to only see the Bears. Mostly to see Tizzy, but it was a good excuse. While we were there we had many brunches, walked the Highline, Beared down, and had my most favorite meal of all time in NYC at a Restaurant called Bobo, if you are ever in the area check it out. Almost missed my flight home and had to RUN through the terminals at JFK. Seriously I was the last person on the flight, and everyone was already seated. Oh yeah and in case you're worried don't be - I also managed to purchase many cute accessories off the street.


Food Coma at Bobo

Miss you already Tizzy. It went by too fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment