Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sometimes Husbands are . . .

Completely and utterly hilarious.

I was leaving work late on Monday
when I received this email from Husband.

In the subject line was:
Are you with me?

The emails unfolds as such:

Tizzy-
So I was reading the WSJ today and they had this blurb on fat America
with various charts of BMI (body mass index) readings/cut-offs for overweight,
obese and severely obese people.  Of course, there are issues with the BMI
index (for example, a body builder would be severly obese).  That said, I was
surprised with the results.  I am considered overweight.

Perhaps I am buffer than the average dude.  Perhaps not.  I asked Scott where he
stood. 
Scott is 5"10" and weighs 158 lbs with a 31" waist. 
I am 5'10" (on a good day), weigh 175 and have a 33" waist. 

Whoa fat boy!

Clearly, the results do not jive well with my 30-days to buffness program.  Time
to step it up a notch.  I am targeting cutting 10 lbs within the next 30 days to
get back down to my fighting weight.  My plan will include a combination of diet
and excercise.

Perhaps not the best time for you to join my fight against Mr. Blubber, but will
you support my endeavor?  I need your help.  I need to take the fight right to
Mr. Blubber's turf...the kitchen.  I figure if I can cut him off at the source,
the battle is already half won.  That means no ice cream, Doritos, pizza,
fast
food
, burgers, fries (or other fried deliciousness), etc.

So Tizzy, can I count on your support in my fight against the fatties?



No comments:

Post a Comment