Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lesson Learned . . .

Last night was the superbowl of fashion known as the Met Ball.
With the exhibit a tribute to Alexander McQueen -
it was almost guaranteed to see some whackadoodle stuff out there.

These people did not disappoint.


I could not hate you more, Demi.
Whoever put you in that is not your friend.
Naomi girl, you are a bit whackadoodle so it doesn't seeem as awful.

So after these and many other frothy, contrived dresses
the ones I loved the most were so simple.
Really a one-two punch.
First they knock in the face with color or sparkle - BAM!
Then you're putting down the chocolate chip cookie in your hand cause the fit is bananas - PAZOW!

And here they are -













 And yes, this is frothy but I love it.


































But this is by far the best
Modern, simple, chic and glitzy.
All words I would love to hear after my own name.


Well done.
This is totally your year.

No comments:

Post a Comment