Sunday, March 27, 2011

Admittedly

I'm not the most prolific cook. I have a dozen or so key dishes that I love and rotate, as not to get bored. I have cooked a full Holiday meal for the family on my own. I can put together a full dinner party if I want to, and follow a recipe to completion and satisfaction. What I don't understand is when I am reading other blogs like www.ramshackleglam.com or www.cupcakesandcashmere.com, the things they make. Their full on meals, or quick recipes tips I get. But really who needs/wants to make their own granola, or graham crackers, or THIN MINTS for the love of the lord. I mean clearly these ladies are into cooking (and especially baking) more than I am. But the really a thin mint, you need your own recipe for that. And Granola there are so many healthy all natural, options out there. Why are you wasting the time making your own. There is no way it is more economical than the box at Trader Joe's.

PS: I'm coooking dinner right now, a marinated chicken breast and baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment